Mar 17, 2008

Whooooh!

Well, I'm a little out of breath after this past week and weekend. We have moved most of our furniture out of the house. We also visited Northbridge Baptist Church in Springfield, MO on Sunday. The kids also got to visit with Nanna & Pappa for the weekend. Our days have become very exciting, but I cannot lie, they have also brought somewhat of a heavy heart for me. I am realizing that I will soon leave family, friends, and yes, furniture behind. We have TWO Sundays left at our home church in STJ, MO.

Pray for Anthony and I as we venture on a short trip to Santo Domingo to visit with our fellow missionary friends there. We will actually meet them for the first time and they will give us the tour of the city, office, our apartment that we'll be living in, etc... We want to be safe, of course, but also accomplish whatever the Lord has for us there for that week. Pray for our children while we are away. They will be staying with Momo & Poppy and Nanna & Pappa and Ninni! I'm sure they'll have a blast!

Thanks again for visiting our blog. And thanks for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Causey Fam said...

My, you posted this early this morning! Well, I am not looking forward to week five, but I know you are following the Lord in where He wants you to be...and that is hard to argue with! I pray you will have a good experience as you catch a "sneak peek" of your destination. I pray this trip would bring peace to your hearts and excitement to your bones...hee hee :) Luv ya'll