Mar 27, 2008

Getting Ready ...

Well, I wanted to post a last note before we leave for our short trip to the Dominican Republic. We are all ready to go and VERY excited, but there is one small problem. I am sick today. I have a small fever with a TERRIBLY soar throat. Thankfully, the doctor's office worked me in for some meds to make me all better. But, we all know who the great physician is...God Himself. I have to admit I was a little discouraged to find myself sick this morning, but then I received an email from someone:
"Friends, as you go about your day, remember that our Lord knows what it holds. The Bible says He walks with us through everything--that He goes before us, follows us, and places His hand of blessing upon our heads."
I know that whatever you face today God already knows about it. I challenge you to read Psalm 139...Only God!

1 comment:

Causey Fam said...

I have been praying for you! Can't wait to hear about it all!