Aug 12, 2008

Costa Rica

We have Internet access now! We are planning to keep our blog a little more up-to-date! We will be posting some pictures of our time at Nanna & Pappa's house. Then you will get to see more pictures (but prettier) like the one below here in San Jose', Costa Rica!

Believe it or not, I could not find any other pictures for our blog at this time! This was taken in down town San Jose' right after our trip to the zoo (on Saturday, Aug. 9th). There came a torrential down pour but the girls couldn't resist holding this sweet lady's hand for a pic. We are really enjoying it here.

4 comments:

Lambert Loggings said...

Sooooo good to hear from you! What a picture!! :) Glad things are going well. Thanks for the update!!

Anonymous said...

Am really missing you!! I am so glad you updated your blog!! I love the picture!! That is awesome to hear you are enjoying it there!! I think of you often!!

Marlene said...

I knew you were there safely because I read it on the Woods' blog. I had Evie in my class at the FPO right before y'all. You're both such great families...be sure to take care of each other! I'll be praying for y'all as your 1st term of language begins soon. I especially hope Jacob does well...and that his new teacher will love him as much as I do!

Ms. Marlene

Leslie said...

Anthony! It's Leslie (Keltner)! Love your blog. Got the link from Shelley Elliot...a good friend of mine and evidently yours, too. Hey...I just finished a crazy year myself. Check out my family blog at either porchswingnews.blogspot.com or theleslieupdate.blogspot.com. Good to know where you are. What a beautiful family you are blessed with! Isn't God good?! Blessings to you and yours, and you will be in our prayers.

Jeff and Leslie Davis
Owen, Levi, and Isaac